COMPLETE SUPPORT AND MANEGEMENT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE
For more explanation on the difference between a sports attorney and a sports agent
Since the Law of March 28, 2011, the lawyer is expressly authorized to act as a sports representative. Cabinet Bertrand supports, in this capacity, its professional sports clients (athletes, players and coaches) in the follow-up of their sports careers.
The activity of sports agent lawyer defined by the Law of March 28, 2011 is distinguished from the activity of sports agent fixed by article L. 222-7 of the Sports Code.
AT THE SERVICE OF ATHLETES FOR THE NEGOTIATION AND CONCLUSION OF THEIR CONTRACTS
An expertise since 1973
The intervention of Cabinet Bertrand, lawyers of many professional players and coaches (in particular football) since 1973
Since the early 70s, Cabinet Bertrand has been developing recognized know-how and expertise in sports law through legal practice in the sports world.
We support athletes, coaches and professional players on a daily basis in all their legal issues, whether it is team sport (football, futsal, basketball, rugby, handball, volleyball, etc.) or individual (tennis, boxing, swimming, track and field, ...).
Advice, negotiation and contract drafting
- Employment contract,
- Transfer contract,
- Contract for participation in sports events,
- Partnership contract,
- Sponsorship contract, sponsorship,
- Image license agreement (and more broadly personality attributes).
Legal assistance and advice
- Advise and answer any question that may arise in the monitoring and evolution of the professional and sports career of his clients
- sports law and national and international sports regulations,
- labor law,
- civil and commercial contract law,
- family law,
- real estate law,
- fiscal law,